Scooter Angels understands your privacy is paramount and takes your privacy seriously.
For your ease of mind, Scooter Angels undertakes the following:
- We will never share or sell your private/personal information to any third party.
- We will never send you spam.
- Although by signing up for our service you are automatically included in our mailing list (Both SMS & email) to keep you updated, you will be able to unsubscribe from these communications on the actual email or SMS.
What information do we collect?
As Scooter Angels’ services are only available to members, we collect information from each individual when registering for our service. This is due to the nature of our business and the necessity of having the registered member’s full details on record for indemnity purposes.
When registering as a member on our site you will be asked to furnish the following information:
- Name & Surname
- ID Number
- Bank Details
- Contact Number
- Details of Vehicle
- Insurance Carrier
- Emergency Contact Details
You are also welcome to use and browse the Scooter Angels website anonymously if you are not intending to register as a member.
How do we use your information?
The information we gather from you may be used in the following ways:
- Your information will help us personalise your experience when visiting our site. By using your information we are better able to respond to your specific needs.
- Improvement to our website is greatly enhanced by the use of the information and feedback we receive from you.
- The information we get from you enables us to respond to your requests and needs much more effectively.
- This will assist us in administering any competition, survey or any other features we may implement in future.
- Your information also helps us when we send periodic emails to keep you updated of changes etc.
Be safe in the knowledge that your personal information (public or private) will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other entity for any reason, without your express consent, unless for the purpose of delivering the Scooter Angels service.
The email address you provide will only be used to send you periodic emails regarding possible changes and updates to the Scooter Angels service.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Will your information be secure?
In order to ensure the safety of your information, we have a variety of security measures in place, including the use of a secure server. Members should be aware that although Scooter Angels takes all reasonable measures to keep your information secure, we will not be held liable should your information become available in the public domain in any way, shape or form. Scooter Angels cannot be held liable should our site be hacked by a third party.
Will your information be disclosed to outside third parties?
Although Scooter Angels undertakes to not sell, trade or in any way transfer your personal information to any outside parties, this does not include trusted third parties who may be of assistance to Scooter Angels in the operation of our site or providing our service, provided such trusted third parties undertake to keep your information private and confidential. Scooter Angels may release your information, should we feel the release of your information is necessary in order to comply with any South African law, enforce any policies on our site, to protect Scooter Angels rights or others’ rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information, however, may from time to time be provided to other parties for the purpose of marketing or advertising.
Third party links
Although Scooter Angels may from time to time, at our sole discretion, include third party links on our website, these third parties have separate & independent privacy policies. As a result we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these third party sites. However, as we strive to protect the integrity of the Scooter Angels website, we welcome any and all feedback you may have concerning these third party sites.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.scooterangels.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Terms-Conditions.pdf